The human being is considered in his entirety, with his symptoms, his circumstances, his patterns and habits.
TCM is the abbreviation for Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The human being is considered as a whole, with his symptoms, circumstances, patterns and habits.
This includes various columns:
- The best known is acupuncture, which can be supplemented by moxa, i.e. application with heat.
- Chinese herbal medicine (phytotherapy)
- Chinese Nutrition (Dietetics)
- Tuina (a meridian massage)
- Qi Gong (the cultivation of one's own life force)
Acupuncture is mainly offered here in our center, you can get information about the other columns.